Where do we ride:
Forest routes close to the ridges of the Rila massif, leading up to 2,300-2,450 metre heights. Each day ride is loaded with a fantastic panoramic view of the southern part of the “Rila” National Park.
Technical, rocky passageways up in Pirin, leading up to the mountain lakes of the “Pirin” National Park.
Routes of varying difficulty in the Rodope mountains, reaching heights of 1,300-1,600 metres, passing through small valleys along mountain rivers, clearings on gentle as well as steep slopes, mountain pastures, narrow passes and rural mountain settlements.
Typical Tour Itinerary
Arrival to Sofia Airport, our driver will meet you with ENDUROMAX sign in front of arrival gates, transfer to the hotel (2.5 hours )
- Meeting with EnduroMax crew
- Paperwork and payment
- Lunch or Dinner (accordingly to arrival time)
Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 6, Day 7
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Quick transfer to EnduroMax Club mansion
- Picking up the riding gears and bikes
- Lunch at some small rural village tavern
- RIDING and return to the hotel via a new route
- Dinner at the hotel, relaxation at the thermal pools, SPA treatments and massages**.
- Relax day at the hotel
- We can offer various activities for this day: one day turbo buggy riding, rafting, horse riding or just pub & bar challenge in nearby Bansko.
- Breakfast or dry breakfast ( accordingly to departure flight time)
- Check-out before 12:00***
- Return Transfer to Sofia Airport (minimum 5 hours prior the departure time)
We Don’t charge for minor damages or inner damages
We Do charge just in case if the spare part was completely destroyed and require total replacement
100 euro per rider to be sent to our PayPal account: email@example.com
Reservation deposits are not refundable but can be used at any time in the future by yourself or someone else authorized by you.
Rest is payable upon arrival.